SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

lmao i had no idea my zoey piece was used in this.

Land Before Time II Fixed Land Before Time II Fixed

The joke was so easy to get. Little Foot's Mother was killed by a sharptooth right in front of him. That's like me going to Hati and saying "Let's play Tsunami attack!"

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

great

Great quality animation, very funny. But i do have to call BS on the whole "we did all the music too!" thing. People go to college to learn to write and record that kind of music, you can't just randomly make it. On the visual side, it looked awesome.

redminus responds:

shut up nerd

Rockoblox 2 Rockoblox 2

not bad

The animation is really cool, and the whole powerup system is new and refreshing, even if it's the same game we've been playing since the internet came out. x]

endeavor endeavor

hmm

It was a basic platformer, i didn't find it THAT amazing. One thing that really kept annoying me was the strange lag i kept getting. Its not cause of my computer either, i tried it on my other as well, but for some reason the whole game pauses every so often, music and all and it really can mess with some of your jumps. It's not caused by a lot of objects on screen either, it happened to when i left the game standing still. Iron out all the extra flaws and you got a decent game.

Kingdom Hearts- Hollow Bastion Kingdom Hearts- Hollow Bastion

Did you work hard on your garageband midi replace?

Chronamut responds:

wasn't garage band, and try not to be so butthurt next time.. this song is like 10 years old lol..

thanks for the review!

-shawn

Wrecking Ball ~Remix~ Wrecking Ball ~Remix~

great! way better than my remix of this!

Sonic Lullaby Themes Pt.1 Sonic Lullaby Themes Pt.1

Nice job shelbi

My Dirty Little Secret My Dirty Little Secret

wow

i hate you. jerk. enjoy your 5/5 =)

Adventures of Zelda Adventures of Zelda